5th July 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board

how may i join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 54% marks in PCM from delhi board

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  2. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  3. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  4. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  7. Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  10. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  12. How to become an astronaut?
  13. How to join NASA after 12th?
  14. How can I join MS aerospace engineering in france?
  15. How should I takeup Aeronautical engineering after scoring 49% in PCM and overall 60%?
  16. Is there any institute in Delhi for aeronautical or aerospace engineering under AIEEE and IIT's colleges?
  17. Do the aerospace and aeronautical engineering valuable or not?
  18. List of best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune? -- [New]
21st August 2012, 08:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how may i join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 54% marks in PCM from delhi board

There are various Universities and Institutes offering Under Graduate Degree [B.Tech/B.E.] program in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering. Candidate who seeks to pursue, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate must have obtained a high aggregate marks [minimum of 55% to 60%] in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is through Entrance Examination. These Entrance Examinations are conducted on National Level, State Level as well as by the Institutes offering the program. The duration of the program is four years.

Since, you have score 54% aggregate marks in PCM, you may look for the Singhania University - School of Aeronautical Engineering.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering Under Graduate Degree program [B.Tech/B.E.] in Aeronautical Engineering:

Amity School of Engineering & Technology

Indian Institute of Technology Madras

SRM University

Hindustan Aviation Academy

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions or any other of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?