11th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IGNOU CORRESPONDANCE B.Ed COURCE.i AM STAYING IN KALYAN,THANE,MUMBAI.I AM A GRADUTE BUT NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE.CAN I JOIN? FROM WHER I CAN COLLECT APPLICATION FORMS?WHEN THE COURCE WILL BE STARTED FOR THIS ACCADEMIC YEAR-2011-12?HOW MUCH WILL BE COURCE FEE?

SEBASTIAN

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  3. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  4. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  6. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  7. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU university? I have done M.Com with 63%
  9. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  10. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  11. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?
  12. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  13. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching? -- [New]
  15. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  16. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU? I have passed with 63% marks
  17. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  18. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
26th July 2012, 11:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?

No you will not be eligible to apply for the course unless you have at least two years of teaching experience. You need to be a full time teacher on permanent or temporary basis. Also you should be teaching in government recognised institute. The fees for this year is Rs 17400. Also the course duration is 2-4 years and there is no age bar to apply for the course. The details of the course is available in the IGNOU site.
26th July 2012, 08:46 PM
sheelasnj

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?

No you will not be eligible to apply for the course unless you have at least two years of teaching experience. You need to be a full time teacher on permanent or temporary basis. Also you should be teaching in government recognised institute. The fees for this year is Rs 17400. Also the course duration is 2-4 years and there is no age bar to apply for the course. The details of the course is available in the IGNOU site.
17th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I m a tuition teacher frm Mumbai .I dnt hve any teaching experience of any school but i can teach so well.Can i do B.Ed through Ignou .
28th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM A FIRST CLASS SCIENCE GRADUATE WITH HONS. AND DISTINCTION. I HAVE ALSO COMPLETED MY POST GRADUATION IN SCIENCE BUT I DON'T HAVE TEACHING EXPERIENCE OF WORKING AS A TEACHER IN ANY RECOGNIZED SCHOOL. CAN I DO BED THROUGH IGNOU.
14th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years of teaching experience in college will that be considered as teaching experience for B.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?