19th November 2011, 02:54 AM
Rishu.Kumar

Are 12th standard students eligible to appear for ISRO exam?

Sir,
I heard that ISRO organize Exam in which 12th appearing students are allowed. Is it true? If yes then where from i get form? What's the syllabus?

11th December 2011, 09:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are 12th standard students eligible to appear for ISRO exam?

ISRO conducts ISAT exam for the admission of undergraduate courses. Indian Institute of Space and technology provides courses like B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, B.Tech in Avionics, and B.Tech in Physical Sciences. The total number of seats is 156. The ISAT exam is objective type test in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The application form for the test will be available online shortly. You should visit the official website frequently to see the notification.
11th December 2011, 11:42 PM
nida shakeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishu.Kumar View Post
Sir,
I heard that ISRO organize Exam in which 12th appearing students are allowed. Is it true? If yes then where from i get form? What's the syllabus?
eligibility criteria for the ISRO exam are-

education------ BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
age------------maximum 35 years for general(40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates)

the notification for the next exam has not been published yet.
whenever it will published you will see it on ---http://www.sarkariexam.com/isro-recruitment-2012
or check details also on----www.isro.gov.in
12th December 2011, 01:48 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
my friend after completion of 12th it is not possible for you to join in ISRO directly..

But you can appear in ISAT exam..

Which is conducted by Indian Institute of space and science technology every year to recruit students for Aerospace engineering..

After qualifying in this exam you will be able to join in IIST..
From where you can complete your graduation in aerospace field , then you can apply for ISRO...

So, go for it,..
All the best.
24th March 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

After pass degree in phy can join ISRO?
16th April 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is siddharth is there jeemains marks anything to do with isro entrance qualification even if not qualified in jeemains. .....
Please clarify my doubt
17th April 2015, 12:35 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Eligibility----

ISRO stands for (The Indian Space Research Organization). Those candidates who are interested to take admissions in the course of the organization must go through the details of admission and eligibility from the information as given below.

Candidates who want to apply must complete their qualifying Degree

Candidates must pass Class 12th from the PCM Group.Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

Age Limit for General Candidate is 35 years,40 years for of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidate.

There will be an objective type paper divided into two parts that is Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics

The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview.
18th January 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO organise any kind of talent search competition for students in 8th and 9th grade?
14th February 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO organise any kind of talent search competition for students in 8th and 9th grade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?