17th June 2010, 05:10 PM
siddhartha sarkar

Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?

Hi, now i am continuing my diploma in CST, can i appearing aieee after i completing my diploma? if yes then, can i get direct entry in 2nd year btech by appearing this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?
  2. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  3. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  4. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  5. B.Tech or M.Tech in Aerospace after Bsc Mathematics? Jobs in Space Physics?
  6. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  8. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  11. Can I join 3rd year Engineering after completing Diploma? What is the process?
  12. How can I get transfer from one college to another after completing 1st year Diploma (CST)? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  18. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
1st May 2011, 03:59 PM
manishks

Default Re: Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhartha sarkar View Post
Hi, now i am continuing my diploma in CST, can i appearing aieee after i completing my diploma? if yes then, can i get direct entry in 2nd year btech by appearing this exam?
yes you can appear for AIEEE after completing diploma
but you cannot direct entry in 2nd year B.tech
you have to study 1st year B.tech also
1st May 2011, 10:16 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?

Hello,
according to the exam guidelines of AIEEE there is no provision of diploma students to appear in the exam. But if you wanna to try on the basis of your high school qualification then it will be as per the exam rules. But on the basis of diploma , there is no provision for that.
14th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i heard dat i can get admission in 2nd year of an engg college direct after appearing for Bsc IT's 1st year....but I'll have to score gud in Bsc IT for that....
is it true??
2nd July 2011, 11:54 AM
umathkavi

Yes you may give entrance test of AIEEE but you have to study in the first year only.

But if you want to study in the 2nd year then you have to give lateral entry entrance exam of the respective colleges in which you wants to study.
6th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

can i take direct addmission in B.Tech 2nd year,after completing diploma in computer science.....if yes then plzz told me the procedure.....my email id iz>>>>[email protected]
13th August 2011, 10:53 AM
DN358
Banned

Yes you may give entrance test of AIEEE but you have to study in the first year only.

But if you want to study in the 2nd year then you have to give lateral entry entrance exam of the respective colleges in which you wants to study.
21st September 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can i change my branch mech.. from comp..in b.tech
12th December 2011, 08:07 PM
neo-rocks

according to the exam guidelines of AIEEE there is no provision of diploma students to appear in the exam. But if you wanna to try on the basis of your high school qualification then it will be as per the exam rules. But on the basis of diploma , there is no provision for that.

thanks
31st January 2012, 01:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhartha sarkar View Post
HI,
After diploma course you are eligible for A.I.E.E.E exam..
If you diploma course is approve by A.I.C.T.E...

IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.E.E.E exam.

Online submission of application:- 15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011

Last date of receipt of form and D.D:- 05-01-2012

Date of online exam:- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Date of offline exam:- 29.04.2012

I am sorry to say that you can give the exam in 2012 because the last date of submission of form is over...

GOOD LUCK!
14th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed SSC this year. Can I give exam of AIEEE after completing diploma in polytechnic college?
7th August 2014, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

sir can i give AIEE completing diploma in mechanical engg.(auto) what is the sylabus and no of free seat available in respective colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?