14th June 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus for Masters in Geology for IIT

Sir/Mam, I'm final year B.Sc Geology student and I would like to do M.Sc in IIT. Will you please send the syllabus for the entrance test. Please, do that quickly.

Related Questions:
  1. Preparation required to join masters degree in geology in IIT?
  2. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  3. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  4. How can I join MSc in geology?
  5. Books to be referred for IIT JAM Geology? I am pursuing BSc in Geology
  6. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  8. Masters in Geology stream is available in University of Southern California, USA? When to apply for admission?
  9. IIT JAM Geology Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last years cutoff of IIT JAM Geology? Reference books for the exam?
  11. What is the syllabus for Geology? Which books should I prefer?
  12. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  13. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  14. Procedure to apply for earth science or geology masters course in USA after completion of BCA?
  15. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many number of seats are approved for pharmacy students to take up masters in IIT?
  17. Jobs offered by different companies after completing masters in Petroleum Geology?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
15th June 2018, 12:20 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Latest syllabus for Masters in Geology for IIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I'm final year B.Sc Geology student and I would like to do M.Sc in IIT. Will you please send the syllabus for the entrance test. Please, do that quickly.
You will have to qualify IIT JAM exam to pursue M.Sc. in Geology. I had mentioned below a link of IIT JAM syllabus for studying M.Sc. Geology.

M.Sc. Geology Entrance Syllabus
15th June 2018, 01:04 PM
perthc

Hi,

Please find the syllabus of Masters (M.Sc) in Geology for IIT which is attached hereby.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus of M.Sc -Geology(IIT).pdf(217.6 KB, 5 views)
15th June 2018, 08:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Candidates need to appear in IIT JAM( Joint Admission Test) exam in order to get admissions in Master degree courses in Indian Institute of Technology(IIT).

Syllabus of the IIT JAM exam Geology subject papers are same as the syllabus of graduation in Geology.

To help you understand the pattern of questions, I have attached some previous year question papers below. Kindly check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GG_QP_2016.pdf(549.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf GG_QP_2015.pdf(1.37 MB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf GG_QP_2014.pdf(6.29 MB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?