5th February 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join business degree course at an age of 35 years?

can i join business degree course at the age of 35 years?

31st July 2017, 11:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join business degree course at an age of 35 years?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in business ( BBA ) and after bachelor degree will be eligible to get admission in master degree of business ( MBA).

There is no age limit to get admission in these courses. So, if you have required educational qualification you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in course.

For admission in BBA required minimum qualification is 12th from a recognised board with mathematics as main paper in most of the institutes.
1st August 2017, 12:01 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join business degree course at an age of 35 years?

Yes, if you want to pursue business course you are eligible to get admission at the age of 35 years if you have required educational qualification.

Candidates interested in bachelor degree business course have to pursue BBA while for those who have passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission in master degree course.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in under graduate and post graduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?