18th April 2011, 11:49 AM
kumar sourabh15

How can I join Footwear 2 years degree or diploma course at the age of 29?

my name is kumar sourabh im a graduate and interested in footwear courese 2 years degree or diploma course and age is 29 years plz suggest me .

16th July 2011, 01:15 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: How can I join Footwear 2 years degree or diploma course at the age of 29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar sourabh15 View Post
my name is kumar sourabh im a graduate and interested in footwear courese 2 years degree or diploma course and age is 29 years plz suggest me .
Hello, as your aim is to be a good footwear designer, FDDI is the premier institute for you. FDDI offers a number of courses as follows-

M.Sc. (Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management)
M.Sc. (Footwear technology)
M.Sc. (Creative Design & CAD/CAM)
M.Sc. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
M.Sc. (Visual Merchandising & Communication Design)
B.Sc. (Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management)
B.Sc (Footwear Technology
B.Sc. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)

Its location all over India are-
Noida
Fursatganj
Chennai
Kolkata
Rohtak
Chhindwara
Jodhpur

The fee structure is uniform all over India.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
5th April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Footwear 2 years degree or diploma course at the age of 29?

Hi! I'am Divik, I'am working a married 29 yr old holding a PG (MBA-IB) degree and working in auto sector for the last 4 years. I want to know if there are any handy tips to crack the FDDI entrance exam and if there is any negative marking as well?
5th April 2012, 12:28 PM
divik tanwar

I'am a PG diploma holder working professional with over 4yrs of work ex in automobile industry. I have applied for for FDDi PG (Msc course). My exam is on 2nd June'12. I want to know if there is any negative marking in the same and also if there are any handy tips to crack the entrance exam.
16th December 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am pasing dip. In leather footwear teachnology 3year after 10th can i do b.sc.(footwear technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?