13th July 2011, 11:36 PM
shweta mahule

Can I join CS course having appeared for final year BCA and waiting for the results?

Sir i m BCA final year appeared and result is yet to come i want to join cs course so can i join the final stage of the course and i also want to attend regular classes of cs so please suggest me sir

14th July 2011, 12:05 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join CS course having appeared for final year BCA and waiting for the results?

dear friend
it is very disappointing to telll you tha you question is not having clarity so dont create confusion
what do you mean by CS civil service or computer science
thanks
30th June 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join CS course having appeared for final year BCA and waiting for the results?

Is there any percentage criteria in graduation for CS if we are applying for executive level
24th October 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba with finance,can i join company secretory cource?how?
16th July 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

iam completed 5 semesters in bcom and waiting for last semester results .. am i eligible to register for CS executive level before getting last semester results....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?