20th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test to join in B.School? I am pursuing B.Com final year and waiting for the results

IS there any entrance tests to join in B.schools now... i m pursing B.Com final year, awaiting for my results. and i dont want to waste my year.... bt want to join in b.schools

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any management seat in top B.Schools? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What is the procedure to join ICWA
  3. Can I join CS course having appeared for final year BCA and waiting for the results?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  5. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Com with Chartered Accountant course in Bangalore?
  7. How to pass the executive level exam?
  8. List of colleges which I can apply for Ph.D while pursuing M.Sc Physics final year? -- [New]
  9. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of ECE?
  14. What should I do after B.Com to become a chartered accountant?
  15. Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?
  16. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  17. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join ICWA Intermediate course being a candidate of pursuing B.Com final year?
11th May 2012, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance test to join in B.School? I am pursuing B.Com final year and waiting for the results

To join any B- School, one should appear for common entrance examination. Graduation is the main criterion to join B-School. You need to score 50% marks in graduation. You need to appear for either CAT/MAT exam to join this course. Apart from this, several other reputed institutes conduct their own individual or state level entrance exams to select candidates in B-school. Those who get short listed in written test have to attend GD and personal interview also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?