11th July 2013, 05:46 PM
someonejobless

Can I join in electrician and weldar course? I am a 12th arts student

i did my 10+2 in arts and did graduation....but i did't get god job .....i have also some gap years.....can i join in electrician and weldar courses.....

24th August 2017, 02:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join in electrician and weldar course? I am a 12th arts student

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonejobless View Post
i did my 10+2 in arts and did graduation....but i did't get god job .....i have also some gap years.....can i join in electrician and weldar courses.....

As you want to join Electrician and welder courses after completing your 10+2 , then you can apply for ITI(Industrial Training Institute) course. Here below are details regarding Electrician and Welding course after 10+2 :-

1). Details for ITI Welder Course:-

>> ITI Welder course deals with different types of joints, metals and types of welding etc.

>> Duration of ITI Welder course is 2 years.

>> minimum qualification required to apply is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks.

>> Salary offer after ITI welder course is Rs:- 5,000 to Rs:- 18,000.

2). Details for ITI Electrician course:-

>> ITI Electrician course deals with Electrical Wiring, Lighting insulation, Earthing, Batteries, Transformers, Insulators, Capacitors and electrical circuits, AC/DC systems etc.

>> Duration of course is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for electrician course is 10th from government recognized board.

>> Salary offered after ITI electrician is Rs:- 8,000 to Rs, 18,000/-
25th August 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in electrician and weldar course? I am a 12th arts student

Sir,. I have completed B.A.- major in public administration from IGNOU and completed B.Ed. with social science teaching subject. Please tell me whether I am eligible for TGT social science exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?