13th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of Secondary School Level?

I'am secondary school level can i join army?
is this posible.

13th October 2011, 04:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of Secondary School Level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'am secondary school level can i join army?
is this posible.
Hello friend,
Since you have only qualified the secondary level examination, you are not eligible to join Indian Army as an officer but still you may join as an Soldier.
To be eligible, you must have scored a minimum of 45% in secondary level examination and must not be over 17 1/2 years.
However, if you want to join Indian Army as an officer, you must, first of all, qualify +2 level examination. After qualifying +2 level of examination, you'll be eligible to apply for NDA exam conducted by union public service commission.
The age limit for the same is between 16 1/2 years-19 years.
2nd November 2011, 12:45 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi, you can join army through two ways.
1. Through NDA :-This exam is conducted by UPSC TWICE IN A YEAR in month of April and august

2. through technical entry:- if you have 12th with physic chemistry math and get more then 75% marks then you apply for this in this their is direct SSB interview

all the best!
2nd November 2011, 09:55 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of Secondary School Level?

Hello friend,
Since you have only qualified the secondary level examination, you are not eligible to join Indian Army as an officer but still you may join as an Soldier.
To be eligible, you must have scored a minimum of 45% in secondary level examination and must not be over 17 1/2 years.
However, if you want to join Indian Army as an officer, you must, first of all, qualify +2 level examination. After qualifying +2 level of examination, you'll be eligible to apply for NDA exam conducted by union public service commission.
The age limit for the same is between 16 1/2 years-19 years.

good luck
25th August 2012, 09:35 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess A Graduate Degree from recognised University or any equivalent qualification and minimum of ‘B' Grade in ‘C' Certificate Exam of NCC
Age Limit (Born not earlier than 2 January 1988 and not later than 1 January 1994): Minimum 19 years; Maximum 25 years.

Last date for receipt of application at NCC Bn/Gp HQ: 1 August 2012
Last date for receipt of application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC: 1 October 2012

Indian Army SSC (Technical) Men and 10th SSC (Technical) Women) www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Indian Army invites applications from Married/Unmarried male and unmarried female and also from widows of Defence Personnel for grant of short service commission in Indian Army.

About Posts :

37nd SSC (Technical) for Men : 50 posts in various Engineering streams, Age : 20-27 years
10th SSC (Technical) Women : 34 posts in various Engineering streams, Age : 20-27 years
Widows of Defence Personnel : 02 posts, Age : 19-29/20-31 years
Salary Scale : Pay Scale PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400 and MPS Rs.6000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?