18th August 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join M.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir I am doing my aeronautical engg final year .can do my ME in mechanical engg. what are coures qualified for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  2. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  3. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  6. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  7. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I join RAW after doing 3 year mechanical engineering
  9. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  13. List of top colleges in Karnataka to join Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  18. How much cutoff is needed to join in mechanical engineering in PSG engineering college?
30th May 2017, 09:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join M.E in Mechanical Engineering?

ME Mechanical Engineering or Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is a postgraduate Mechanical Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree In mechanical engineering from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering after Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

My suggestion to you is that you can do Master of technology in Aeronautical Engineering after Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?