24th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?

sir

I am a final year mechanical engineering student and i want to join merchant navy in the engine side. Can I join or need to do any other course for it aprt from my engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  5. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  6. Can i join merchant navy after completing B.Tech from mechanical engineering
  7. Can I join Merchant navy after completing engineering from mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Common application form for non upsc entries?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  12. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
31st May 2015, 11:17 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?

To join Merchant Navy as a technical officer you need to pursue the training which is provided by the Merchant Navy training institute at bangalore.

For the admission in the institute, their are the private companies which recruit the candidates right from the college campuses from the final year itself.

You just need to prepare well for the recruitment drive, give it your best their and get recruited by them for the training.

After the completion of 1 year of training, you will be given the posting in the deck by the recruiters there.
19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?

Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?
12th December 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am 28 year old so i am also joind ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?