6th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?

How can i join Airforce after B.E. in mechanical engineering? which entrance exam should i appear for? what is the qualification criteria? can i join even there are backlogs n a year gap during graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. Can I join Air force after completing mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join Air Force after B.E in mechanical engineering
  5. How can I join Air Force after doing B.E Mechanical
  6. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  7. Can I become a Pilot at Indian Air Force after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering
  8. How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation? -- [New]
  13. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get into Air Force after the completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
  16. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  18. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
10th February 2013, 01:32 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?

INDIAN AIR FORCE

The Indian Airforce provides one of the best opportunities and hi-fi career with adventurous and thrilling career options. In airforce you lead and control, motivate yourself to make yourselves the finest men and women in the country.

There are two modes of entry for you:

UES scheme.

CDSE

Both of the entrance are through AFCAT,you can apply for it through this common entrance test.The qualification is that you should be in last semester/last year with no back logs but you can also apply after finishing your graduation.

The details has been attached here.

Regards,

Yash
Attached Files
File Type: pdf File274.pdf(104.1 KB, 81 views)
30th October 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?

dear sir/madam,
i complete my graduation in mechanical engineering and i wish to carrier in indian air force. how i can join. please guide me. and which entrance exam is giving for that.And how much time taken for those courses.

Thanks & Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?