31st July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA being a candidate of Diploma Graduate in Electronics?

I am an diploma graduate in electronics Dept.i can able to join MBA or not.
reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma equal to graduation? Can I do MBA after Diploma?
  2. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  3. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  4. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  5. Which MBA course is related to Diploma qualification in Industrial Electronics?
  6. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics?
  7. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  8. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  9. Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation?
  10. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  11. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  12. Can a B.E graduate in electronics join B.Ed course?
  13. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  14. MBA(Agri) is master degree or post graduate diploma? Is is equivalent to M.Sc Economics?
  15. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can girls join IAF after passing Diploma in Electronics?
  17. Specializations available to study in MBA for B.Sc(Electronics) student? -- [New]
  18. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
29th September 2011, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA being a candidate of Diploma Graduate in Electronics?

If you have done your Diploma you are not eligible to join for MBA. You need to complete the graduation in any discipline to join for any streams in MBA. You need score around 50% of marks in the graduation level to become eligible to apply for the MBA. You need to write the entrance exams in MBA namely CAT or MAT. You will be selected for the MBA course based on your score in the entrance exam and further GD and interview.
2nd December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBA being a candidate of Diploma Graduate in Electronics?

i am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering with 65% so can i do mba without experience as i have just passed my polytechnic if yes plz reply fast its a humble request
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?