2nd November 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MSc Chemistry after BSc Physics?

Can i join Msc Chemistry after Bsc physics ?...pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  2. Can I join MSc Chemistry after BSc Physics?
  3. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  4. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the next step after MSc Physics?
  7. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  8. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  9. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  10. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  11. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  12. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  13. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  14. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  15. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  16. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  17. How to study for MSc Forensic science? I have completed BSc Physics
  18. Which course to choose after BSc?
12th February 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I join MSc Chemistry after BSc Physics?

I think you can do...as you have studied Chemistry in 1-4th semesters,you are eligible but,..,it wil be difficult to you in studies bcoz you haven't completed CHEMISTRY as main
12th February 2013, 10:13 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join MSc Chemistry after BSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off Course your eligible for M.sc in Chemistry Course After Completing your B.sc in Physics Course .. But should not have any backlogs in your bachelor degree course .

M.sc stands for Master of Science .. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester ..

To get admission for this Course than you should Complete Bachelor degree course in science stream ( ie:- B.sc General ) from recognized university ..

The Applicant should be passed in B.sc Course with Chemistry as Main subject with Equivalent weightage from recognized university ..

Applicant need to score at least 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks ..

After qualified in B.sc Course the applicant may directly get admission for this Course .. There is No Separate Entrance Examination for this Course ..

So, If your Completed B.sc course without any backlogs than definitely your Eligible for this Course ..

Best M.sc in Chemistry Colleges in India ::
  • Bhavnagar University
  • Delhi University
  • Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute Of Technology And Science
  • Prist University
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Jamia Millia Islamia
  • M G Science Institute
  • Gayatri College of Science & Management
  • Sir C R Reddy Autonomous College
13th February 2013, 08:27 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes offcourse you can pursue MSc Chemistry after completing BSc in Physics.

The Acronym "MSc" stands for Master Of Science.

This is a post graduate degree of two years which you can pursue only if you have completed graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university/college.

The Qualifications That You Should Have For MSc Course are :

* You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

* You must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in graduation.

* No Relaxation in minimum marks is given to candidates belonging to any category.

* You do not have any pending backlogs.

If you have the above mentioned qualifications , you can pursue the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
13th February 2013, 04:20 PM
shweta suri

You can do but it will be difficult for u to
13th February 2013, 10:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you can join M.Sc Chemistry after passing B.Sc Physics.

For admission in top college you have to qualufy the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.A.M
etc

Top M.Sc Chemistry college in India:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
National Institute of Technology, Patna

ALL THE BEST!
12th March 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Msc Chemistry at Calicut University after my graduation in Physics from kerala university ? When i enquired at calicut university officials, they informed me that I'm not eligible as I didn't completed Chemistry as main subject...Is there any other option to pursue Msc Chem..inside Kerala.
8th July 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation in physics with only 48%marks.is there any chance of getting admission in any best university
20th June 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MSc chemistry after bsc in physics, maths,computer science. As I have scored 66in chemistry in second year.
2nd June 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MSC CHEMISTRY After back(Physics, mathematics , computer science) tell me fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?