12th July 2012, 10:00 PM
FARMUDDIN

Can I join Polytechnic(Mechanical Engineering)?

can i join polytecnic(mecanicale engg)now....pleaes tell me can I do it

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  2. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  3. Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join in marine engineering course after passing B.Tech Chemical Engineering
  7. What should I do to join Military Engineering Service after passing Bachelor of Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  9. Which course can I do after failing in 12th exam? Which course can I do if I cannot do BBA?
  10. How can I join Air Force after B.E in mechanical engineering
  11. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  12. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  13. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  15. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  16. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  18. How can join merchant navy after chemical engineering?
1st October 2012, 09:51 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Can I join Polytechnic(Mechanical Engineering)?

Dear friend,
Yes, you can do it if you are 10th pass.

In many states you need to appear for the entrance exams to get a seat in polytechnic colleges.

But in some of the states like Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka it is very easy to get polytechnic seats even if you don't appear for these exams.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?