27th August 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?

iam doing aeronautical engineering.how can i join in IB.where i have to write exam and what is the procedure to join in intelligence department

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  4. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  5. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering if my height is 5.4 feet?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  18. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2015, 04:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?

You can join intelligence bureau for officers post after doing aeronautical engineering,and for that you have to apply for the entrance exam conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for IB post are as under :-

-The candidate who wishes to join intelligence bureau for officers post should hold graduation degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the IB is 22 years to 32 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC/SC/ST candidates as per the Govt. rules .

-The selection procedure involves of

* Written exam, and

* Interview.

To get more details one can visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th August 2015, 06:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?

IB stands for the Intelligence Bureau. There are basically two options for you to join this department, one at the 10+2 level and other at the bachelor's degree level. On the basis of 10+2 qualification, you can apply for the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant examination.

The age limit for the exam is 18-30 years and upper age relaxation applicable to reserved categories. The entrance test consists of questions mainly from General knowledge and current affairs, elementary mathematics and English.

At the bachelor's degree level, as you aeronautical engineer, you can apply for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam. Both the exams are conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

The age limit for the exam is 18-27 years and reserved category candidates have upper age relaxation. There will be one objective paper and one subjective paper of English. You can visit the official website of MHA for any further details or if you want any more information www.mha.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?