14th February 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get seat in GRE?

sir I had completed my btech mechanical with 60 percentage,can i get seat in gre

16th February 2016, 02:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get seat in GRE?

Qualification required to appear in GRE Exam:

GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is an examination conducted for getting admission into Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programs abroad. Hence candidates who wish you pursue their studies abroad are required to appear in this GRE Examination. Generally there is NO specific eligibility criteria to appear in GRE Examination. However, several universities accept GRE Scores based on their own criteria. As far as your criteria is concerned, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in GRE examination as you have successfully completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering. To get seat through GRE Examination, you are required to score good marks and of course good rank in this Graduate Record Test in top universities.
16th February 2016, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get seat in GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I had completed my btech mechanical with 60 percentage,can i get seat in gre
You have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?