15th May 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?

Hello everyone,
I want the list of all the entrance exams
for doing Diploma in agriculture after
completing my 12th?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  7. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  10. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  13. Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  17. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
17th May 2015, 09:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?

Yes dear you have to give entrance exam for Diploma in Agriculture. Some Universities conducts their Own entrance exam for Diploma in Agriculture course. But you have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria for it.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Agricultural Course :

1.You should complete 12th from the recognized University with minimum 50% of marks.

2.You have to give a " Entrance Exam " for Agricultural Course.

3.There is a Exam called " Indian Council of Agriculture research " .

With this score you have a chance to join various colleges/Universities .

List of Universities offers Diploma Course in Agriculture :

--> College of Agriculture , Punjab

--> National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management

--> Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University

--> Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur.
10th June 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?

In 12 class I have compartment in maths so I will take admission in agriculture college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?