2nd March 2012, 08:56 PM
nicemuk

Can I make my career in software company after completing MBA in finance? I am having 1 year experience in construction company as an accountant

i have completed MBA in finance. i m having one year experience in one construction company as a accountant ..Can i make my carrier in software company

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  2. How should I plan my future and improve my skills in communication arithmetic and reasoning? I've completed B.Com and MBA(through correspondence) and having 4 years experience in software company as an accountant
  3. Is there any way for me to get admission for MBA course without appearing for CAT Exam having completed B.Tech in IT and working in a Software company from 1 year?
  4. How to pursue MBA after completing 4 years in software company?
  5. What is the eligibility to become a CEO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Certification courses can I do being a candidate having done MBA in Finance and working with Software Company as Business Analyst?
  7. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the scope of M.Com in Finance Management field? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  10. After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?
  11. How to get a job with 10th marks?
  12. List of IT Companies that recruit candidates of below 60% criteria?
  13. Top IT Companies in Bangalore being a candidate having secured 59% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech IT?
  14. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  15. How to do company secretary after completing MBA finance?
  16. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  17. Can freshers be placed in Amazon with UG degree?
  18. How to join MBA in HR after passing B.Com? I am 43 years old
13th May 2016, 06:03 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Can I make my career in software company after completing MBA in finance? I am having 1 year experience in construction company as an accountant

Yes, you can make your career in IT sector but you need to develope skills for software development or software testing.
But do not wait for too long as after 2 to 3 years of experience in one sector you may not be able to do the switch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?