16th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for government sector after qualifying MSc Maths, PGDCA, Diploma in Cyber Law and LLB?

My qualification M.Sc maths,PGDCA,Diploma in cyber law,LLB final year

27th January 2012, 02:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for government sector after qualifying MSc Maths, PGDCA, Diploma in Cyber Law and LLB?

Yes, you can surely opt for government jobs. To get government job as per your interest and eligibility with Central or State government you have to appear for exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. After clearing the exams you will be shortlisted and called for group discussion and if successful you will be called for personal interviews on the basis of your performance in group discussion. If you fare well in the interview you will get the job. Follow the employment news , refer, www.upsc.gov.in and www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?