16th December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG in Robotics Engineering after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?

can i do PG in robotics engineering after doing B.E. in electrical and electronics?

27th January 2012, 02:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG in Robotics Engineering after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?

As a B.E in Electrical and Electronics you can do M.tech in Robotics if you have the required eligibility. several institution offer the course and each have their own admission process. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers the course. The minimum aggregate marks is 60% in class 10 and class 12 and a B.Tech. or BE in Electronics or Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation & Control or IT or CSE Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks. The Admission process also includes Screening of Application & Interview. The course duration is of 2 Years. If you wish to pursue the course from any particular institution then to get the required details follow the official website of the institution of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?