4th July 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for MBBS after doing BSc MIT? What is the course fees and duration?

can i opt for mbbs after doing bsc MIT.??? if yes, what is the course fees and the course duration? and is it compulsory to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  3. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  4. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  5. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan? -- [New]
  6. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  7. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  8. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Physiology? Duration of this MBBS course?
  9. Can one do ICU course after passing MBBS in India? Details about the duration and the fee structure?
  10. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai
  11. How to take admission in MIT for PG? I am doing BSc Physics
  12. Should MEC students opt for BSc Psychology? What is the course structure?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  15. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  16. Any reduction of duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for BSc completed students? I have completed BSc final year
  17. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
15th September 2016, 05:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for MBBS after doing BSc MIT? What is the course fees and duration?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

To get admission in MBBS course, you will have to clear National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is the only entrance examination for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS course. You can not get admission in MBBS course without clearing this exam.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You should have minimum of 50% marks in board exams of 12th.

2. The age limit is 17-25 years which is calculated on 31st December of year of admission.

If you meet both of these criteria, you can apply for coming exam in 2017. Fee structure varies from institute to institute. Course duration is of 5 years and 6 months, it includes one year of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?