30th October 2011, 02:11 AM
Skiney

Can I participate in CAT Exam having missed to submit the application before the last date?

Hi,
Can i still participate in Cat entrence examination for nov 2011, as i missed to submit the application before the last date.

30th October 2011, 12:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I participate in CAT Exam having missed to submit the application before the last date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiney View Post
Hi,
Can i still participate in Cat entrence examination for nov 2011, as i missed to submit the application before the last date.

I am really sorry but since you did not submit the application form hence you wont be getting the admit card for the CAT exam..

Without the admit card..you will not be allowed to enter the CAT examination centre for appearing in the exam..

CAT has no age limits or any restriction on the number of attempts so you can easily appear in the next year..

Though there are many other MBA entrance exams for which you can still apply like :-

XAT
MAT
JIPMER

and many more..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th October 2011, 12:11 PM
Deepti_2011

Default Re: Can I participate in CAT Exam having missed to submit the application before the last date?

hard luck Skiney
its not possible for you to appear in CAT exam as you have missed the last date for submission of application form.
What i suggest you there are more exams to come fill the application form for those and give the exam, that will give you a lot more confidence and next time dont miss the dead lines for your CAT exam..
good luck
30th October 2011, 12:36 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I participate in CAT Exam having missed to submit the application before the last date?

if you have not submitted your application form for CAT examination within last date then you can not appear in CAT examination this year.

but don't worry you may try for Next CAT examination. for that examination fill up the application before the last date so that you can not miss the chance to appear in CAT examination. try to be updated always about the form fill up dates and other details so that you can fill up the form earlier.

best wishes.
30th October 2011, 04:52 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
CAT is a national level entrance exam conducted for admitting aspirants to the MBA course to the various institutions and IIM in India.
The eligibility for appearing in the exam is a bachelor degree from a recognised universities
there is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
As you have not sent your applications you will not be allowed to write the exam. Applications which comes after the last date will not be entertained.
So you can appear only for the next year exam. Do not worry for it as there is no age limit for appearing in the exam. If you wish to do the course soon then you can approach the universites for the vacancies
30th October 2011, 10:01 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi,
Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you will not able to fill the application form as you have missed it.To appear in the CAT examination a candidate should has to fill and submit the application form with in the given time.After closing the submission of the forms there is no way to apply for the same.

So you will not able to appear in the CAT examination this year.

Better luck next time.
30th October 2011, 10:45 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Hi,
if you have not submitted your application form for CAT examination within last date then you can not appear in CAT examination this year.

but don't worry you may try for Next CAT examination. for that examination fill up the application before the last date so that you can not miss the chance to appear in CAT examination. try to be updated always about the form fill up dates and other details so that you can fill up the form earlier.

best wishes.
30th October 2011, 11:23 PM
kishoreb4

hi. sorry for saying that you have no chance to participate in this years cat exam as you have not submittted before the last date.But dont worry there are many other opportunities for you.you can try for jmet exam which enables you to get into iit's,you can also try for fms exam and other exams.you can also try for cat exam next year by preparing well.all d best byee
30th October 2011, 11:32 PM
vivek050

hi
dear
don't worry you may try for Next CAT examination. for that examination fill up the application before the last date so that you can not miss the chance to appear in CAT examination. try to be updated always about the form fill up dates and other details so that you can fill up the form earlier
-Though there are many other MBA entrance exams for which you can still apply like :-

XAT
MAT
JIPMER

vivek
31st October 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I missed the CAT Exam which was Scheduled for 27th October due to sickness. Since the CAT is still going on is it possible to still appear in CAT 2011. If yes, what shall I do? Pl help and advise - [email protected]
31st October 2011, 11:25 PM
sathish0038

hi. sorry for saying that you have no chance to participate in this years cat exam as you have not submittted before the last date.But dont worry there are many other opportunities for you.you can try for jmet exam which enables you to get into iit's,you can also try for fms exam and other exams.you can also try for cat exam next year by preparing well.
8th November 2011, 10:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I participate in CAT Exam having missed to submit the application before the last date?

I am really sorry, but since you have missed the last date for submission of the CAT application, you can not participate in the CAT exam this year.

However, you can always prepare another year and apply next year. CAT doesn't have any limit to the no. of attempts you take. So you always have a next chance.

Meanwhile you can try to work in some company as a trainee, just to gain some field experience, and not waste a complete year for just your preparation.

Otherwise, there are many more MBA entrance examinations you can apply for :

XAT
IIFT
FMS
NMAT
SNAP
MAT

etc

You can try in these entrances and get in some good MBA college.

All the best.

Regards
~RJ~
11th November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i was supposed to give my CAT test today but due to absence of valid ID proof I was't allowed to give test. Can i get any other slot ?
31st August 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me where i can submit cat 2012 exam form ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?