23rd March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are allowed for Improvement exams?

I am passed my 12th class. But now i want to give improvement exam in the succeeding year. Tell me how many attempts are allowed for appearing for the improvement examinations?

23rd March 2016, 06:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are allowed for Improvement exams?

The number of compartment chances for Class XII students get reduced to three chances instead of five to clear the exam.The number of improvement of performance attempts for Class X students,too,has been reduced to one from five.

Candidates shall appear for the improvement of performance attempt to be conducted by the board in July.

The new rules,however,will not be applicable to students who have appeared in 2012 and earlier.They will continue to get up to five chances.
23rd March 2016, 09:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You could only appear for your improvement examination for 2 times in a row and not more than that. So, try to score well in your first attempt only so that you don't have to appear for 2nd time as it is not good for your career ahead.
9th March 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear both for one practical and one theory in plus two improvement exam?
9th March 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear both for one practical and one theory in plus two improvement exam?
3rd May 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Last year(2016), for first time I appeared in NEET-2 . This year(2017) I done registration. If I don't appear in exam then how many times I can give NEET???
11th June 2017, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir ...i have already attained three times of cbse class 12th as a private candidate but my last exam center was change and my result was holdup so what should i do now. Please, give some suggestion
11th November 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How many times aiims mbbs exam can be written.is that have to be written consecutively
17th May 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are allowed for 12th science with old syllabus ? If student failed in 2 subjects please answer
22nd May 2020, 05:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How many attempts are allowed for Improvement exams?

Improvement exams are for students who are not satisfied with their marks and are willing to take the exams again. CBSE Improvement Exam can be taken in one or more subjects in the succeeding year only after passing the subject in Class XII.

For improvement, examination only one chance in the succeeding year is permitted. According to the CBSE guiding principle for improvement exam eligibility for a candidate is that the candidate can apply for the improvement exam only in the consecutive year after 10+2
9th July 2020, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12th and I want to re-giving the 10board! Can I give the bitsat exam after this exam once again????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?