17th August 2013, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

How may times can I appear in CA final exam?

one can how many times appear in CA final exam.

16th May 2016, 12:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may times can I appear in CA final exam?

CA stands for Chatered Accountancy and it is course for those who wants to make their career in the financial world.

CA course includes of three stages which includes Common Proficiency Course, Integrated Professional Competence Course and the CA final course.

As you are interested to know the maximum number of attempts allowed for clearing this examination, then there is no such limits it is just that for the 1st Stage , 2nd stage and 3rd Stage the validation of clearing examination is allowed for 3 years ( 6 attempts ) , 4 years ( 8 attempts) and 5 years (10 attempts ) respectively. Once if you are not eligible to clear the same in the given period then you just have to revalidiate by paying the revalidiation fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?