17th June 2011, 09:53 PM
setlement

Can I prepare for GRE and do MS in US or should I go to IELTS? Which one is the best?

sir...
my doubt is whether is it better to prepare for gre and do ms in us..or go to ielts....and for australia...which one is the best?? and why is it so?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  6. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
  10. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. How can I study MS in Australia after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  14. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  15. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  16. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  18. Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE and IELTS scorecards? -- [New]
14th November 2011, 11:38 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I prepare for GRE and do MS in US or should I go to IELTS? Which one is the best?

I prefer you to prepare for GRE and go to USA as it provides all types of education you wan to get
It also provides many job opportunities after returning to India and is provides security.
All The Best!
28th November 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for GRE and do MS in US or should I go to IELTS? Which one is the best?

I got a score of 278 in GRE
verbal 137 and quant 141.
can i get my visa granted? and if so suggest me some universities.
my btech aggreate is 72.24 5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?