2nd November 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE and IELTS scorecards?

Hello Sir,
I want to study my MS program in University of Cambridge. I am studying B.Tech and preparing for GRE and IELTS. I would like to know with GRE and IELTS scorecards I get admission easily or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  11. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  13. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  15. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  16. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  17. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  18. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
5th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE and IELTS scorecards?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in University of Cambridge for pursuing your MS course with the help of GRE and IELTS examinations score cards. To get admission in MS course in University of Cambridge, you must have to apply for admission by reporting your examination scores. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?