28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to know about IELTS. What is IELTS?
If I want to go Abroad for doing MS then apart
from GRE, I have to give IELTS also?
Please reply to me immediately.

30th June 2015, 08:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is an international standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. To study MS in Abroad, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in IELTS examination. So, you need to appear in IELTS examination along with GRE examination to study MS in Abroad.
30th June 2015, 03:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. IELTS is an exam, which is conducted in four sections, to test the English Proficiency of a candidate in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English. This exam score is calculated for 9 bands, you should score minimum 6.5 bands to get admission in a good university.
To prove your English Proficiency, you should appear for IELTS/TOEFL exam. To know whether you should appear for IELTS/TOEFL exam, you should check entrance exam requirements of university, in which you want to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?