13th January 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate and now I want to pursue B.Pharmacy so I want to know can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  2. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course? -- [New]
  4. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  5. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  6. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  8. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  9. How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?
  10. How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?
  11. Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?
  12. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  14. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure?
  17. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  18. How can I get admission in M.Sc Maths at IGNOU? What is the fee structure of the course?
14th January 2017, 09:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?

=> The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.

=> As per my knowledge, IGNOU does not offer B.Pharmacy course.

=> Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course. The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB or PCM from a recognized board.

=> The fee structure is different for different Universities/Colleges.

BEST UNIVERSITY FOR B.PHARMACY COURSE

1. Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi

2. Banaras Hindu University - BHU, Varanasi

3. Bombay College of Pharmacy - BCP, Mumbai
15th January 2017, 08:57 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?

You can do Post graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and sales management from IGNOU.
> So bachelor in pharmacy is not available in IGNOU rather PG diploma course which can be done after Bachelor degree in pharmacy is available.
> If you want to do do B.pharma in distance mode you can opt Manipal University of Delhi. Candidate need to give a online based test of the University for the selection.
> Duration of the course is 4 years and institute have good medical environment for the students of pharmacy.
10th June 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir /madam, My daughter has already completed D.pharm .and is now undergoing internship training at the hospital. The result will be declared in the month of July -2019.I want her to pursue B.pharm .in distance course. Have any facility under your IGNO. please inform me on my mob no -9337214200..from --Suresh Chandra Ghosh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?