23rd May 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Tamilnadu government if I am a native of Kerala state who has passed HSE with 91%

I am a native of Kerala state who have passed HSE with 91% of marks.Am I eligible to apply for M B B S courses of Tamilnadu government?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  3. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  4. Will I get BDS admission in any government college of Kerala after scoring 95% score in Public HSE of Kerala?
  5. Any chance to get MBBS seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu? I have passed Kerala 12th exam with 96%
  6. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can a Kerala candidate apply for Tamilnadu government MBBS admission?
  8. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  9. What is NDA criteria for HSE students?
  10. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  11. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  12. Eligibility for Karnataka CET after HSE from Kerala?
  13. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  15. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  16. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  17. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  18. Can I get a government seat for MBBS in Kerala or Tamilnadu after scoring 429 in NEET?
10th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Tamilnadu government if I am a native of Kerala state who has passed HSE with 91%

I AM A NATIVE OF T.N.CAN I GET A SEAT IN A.P. GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?