13th November 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue CA along with 5 years LAW course in the same academic year?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue CA course and also LAW course together so can you tell me can I pursue CA along with 5 years LAW course in the same academic year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  2. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  3. Can I pursue law degree after my regular graduation qualification?
  4. Can I get pursue law after securing 63% in HSC exam? Which colleges have business law?
  5. What is the procedure to pursue Law? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  6. Which law course should i pursue after Graduation?
  7. Can I be eligible to pursue 3 years law in Ambedkar Law University?
  8. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  9. Details about the 3/5 years course of Law? How to apply and move forward to pursue law after B.E?
  10. Any entrance exam for LLB course after graduation?
  11. How to pursue MS in Cyber Law or PG in Cyber Law? Difference between both the courses
  12. Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?
  13. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  15. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  16. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  17. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  18. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
30th December 2017, 04:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue CA along with 5 years LAW course in the same academic year?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Chartered Accountancy course along with Bachelor of Law course. But for your kind information, it will be very cumbersome and difficult for any candidate to focus on both courses.

If you can manage both courses at same time then you can choose without any doubt. The first stage of Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency Test. You need to clear CPT examination to get enrolled in CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?