9th December 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete pending graduation in 1 year? Expense of doing 2 years graduation in 1 year?

Hello, my name is Kavita due to some I could not complete my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear and now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year. Is it possible? If yes then to what extend and one more thing expenses please tell me. My id is [email protected] please reply as soon as possible. I am from Punjab. Actually I want pursue my study. Please give me some good advice pleas please. Thanks from bottom of my heart.

Related Questions:
  1. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  4. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  5. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  6. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  7. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
  8. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  11. Is it possible to complete three years graduation in only one year?
  12. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  14. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  15. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  16. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  17. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  18. How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?
10th December 2015, 11:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete pending graduation in 1 year? Expense of doing 2 years graduation in 1 year?

This provision or scheme is not allowed in any university of India for bachelor's degree program. It is not possible to complete first year of bachelor's degree then complete the remaining years of graduation after certain years gap.

You must take fresh admission in any university of India in first year of bachelor's degree and pursue the whole course in regular. If you can not do bachlelor's degree in regular course then you can also go for correspondence mode.

Depening upon percentage of marks, you can take admission in any university of India either in Punjab or out of Punjab.
10th December 2015, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete pending graduation in 1 year? Expense of doing 2 years graduation in 1 year?

At the moment it is 2015 and 2016 is coming means it has been a long time back about 7 years when you passed your first year in 2009. It will be difficult to complete that same degree now because of university rules.

One has to complete the degree in in 7 years in most of the universities. You have 2 years of graduation left with no time left. Which means now you have to start afresh for a degree course from first year again.
23rd April 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Now can i complete my pending degree B.C.A with Kurukshetra university. My passing year was 2013. And my only 1 semester. 1 exam pending. i want to complete it.
pls tell a solution.

Krishan kumar
[email protected]
11th April 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have a question as below : I did B.COM & complete 1st (2007) & 2nd (2008) year but due to some reason in 3rd year (2009) i could not attend my one exam (Statistic) as i was doing web designing at the same time and had enough time to study. Now i want to complete my last exam. Please advise is it possible to complete or do have to start it again from the beginning ?
here is my personal email I.D - [email protected]
28th September 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

My age is 48 now first and final year graduation is completed and my second year english subject is pending. Now can i take the exam and pass it or of no use now. Tell me ior mail to my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?