7th February 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation in one year from UGC recognized university?

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation in one year from UGC recognized university? Can someone let me know the complete information on the same? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the feedback.

7th February 2016, 07:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation in one year from UGC recognized university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to complete my graduation in one year from UGC recognized university? Can someone let me know the complete information on the same? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the feedback.
Sorry it is not possible to complete a Graduation within one year from a recognized university. It is necessary that you must spend minimum three years and maximum five years in order to complete a Graduation from a recognized university. However, some private Institutions may offer such one year Graduation, but such graduation does not approved by the UGC.
7th February 2016, 11:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation in one year from UGC recognized university?

It is not possible to complete bachelor's degree in one year from any university which is approved by University Grants Commission.

The duration of graduation from any UGC recognized university is three years and a candidate must study 10+2+3 to get bachelor's degree in any stream from UGC approved university of India.
8th February 2016, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to complete graduation within one year from a UGC recognized university. However, you will not get a regular full time degree if you complete the graduation within one year. This is because regular full time degree courses is usually of three years; for some courses it is of 4-5 years duration. You can complete the graduation degree course by completing the course through correspondence or distance learning from any UGC recognized institute approved by DEC who offers the course in the concerned stream.
8th February 2016, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to complete graduation in one year from the UGC recognised university. The minimum duration of graduation course is 3 years in India. So it is not possible to complete the graduation in 1 year. The aspirant can study the course in correspondence mode (3 years), where they can work and study simultaneously. Many of the universities offer correspondence education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?