6th December 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB course in Hindi? Which college or University offers LLB course in Hindi?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate and now I want to pursue LLB course but I want to pursue the course in Hindi. I want to know can I pursue LLB course in Hindi? Which college or University offers LLB course in Hindi? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  2. How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?
  3. Is the LLB course available in Hindi language? Which are the colleges/universities available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After B.A. in Hindi can I study LLB? Duration of LLB after graduation?
  5. Can I join regular college of Law to pursue LLB?
  6. Books to be referred for DU LLB entrance exam in Hindi?
  7. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam? -- [New]
  8. Is LLB course available in Hindi? Age criteria for it? Can I pursue the course if I did masters degree in Physical Education?
  9. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  10. Eligibility to pursue MA in Hindi from Osmania university?
  11. Whether I am perfect to study LLB if secured 80% in 12th with Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya being a village girl?
  12. How to do LLB after passing BSc? I am 39 years old
  13. Is there any entrance exam for law in Pune?
  14. After passing 12th with Maths, Geography, Hindi, English, Physics(59%) should I go for Mass Media or LLB?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?
  16. How to study the Hindi subject for BA LLB for DAVV University Indore?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB in English medium if I have completed my courses before in Hindi medium?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?