22nd September 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?

Sir/Mam,

I have done post graduation in Hindi, as MA in Hindi. with 61%.

Med, and M.com

I wish to pursue doctorate in Hindi .

please guide me.

I am interested to do on line.

at present I am Professor in a college.

thanks

Sunita Sarkar

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  3. PGT entrance exam details? Maximum marks of PGT exam paper?
  4. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.d in Hindi after completing Hindi from IGNOU?
  6. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?
  8. Procedure to become Hindi Pandit? I have completed M.A hindi and want to do Hindi Pandit Course
  9. Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?
  10. Which one is better Biotechnology or Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  11. Procedure to get admission for MA in Hindi in Correspondence from DU having done BA Honors in the year of 2006?
  12. Detailed information regarding doctorate courses?
  13. Procedure to do Hindi B.Ed. (Parangata) course? Is Hindi Ratna certificate enough for Hindi Teacher jobs in Orissa?
  14. How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  16. Universities giving Doctorate in Mass Communication? Criteria, procedure and dates for the same?
  17. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for B.Ed graduate?
24th September 2015, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?

You can apply for admission in PH.D in Hindi when there is notification released by the concerned university in which you want admission. You have got above 55% marks in M.A Hindi which is enough to make you eligible for PH.D entrance exams. Apply in prescribed format according to the notification. You have to appear for written exam and interview before admission. Only those who have good performance will get admission.

If you can qualify exams like NET/SET then you will have great chance of getting admission in a top university. Otherwise, you have to look for admission in other universities which conduct their own entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?