28th August 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Marine engineering after having eyesight less than 2?

Sir, can I pursue marine engineering after having an eyesight less than 2.What is the another way to join marine engineering? What are the additional courses after 12?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  2. Can I apply in Marine Engineering after having an eyesight of -1.75?
  3. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  4. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  5. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. Is proper eyesight required for admission in marine engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  9. What should I do to join marine engineering after finishing 12th?
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  12. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  13. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Which course do I have to do after Mechanical Engineering so as to pursue Marine Engineering? Will I face any problems if I didnt score 60% in PCM?
  15. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech ETC?
  17. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  18. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
4th June 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Marine engineering after having eyesight less than 2?

I am wearing glasses and my eye site is under -1.50 can i apply for marine engineering in Indian Maritime university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?