19th September 2012, 04:43 PM
jananivs

Can I pursue MSc Psychology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which are the universities?

can i pursue M.SC psychology after my B.tech biotechnology? if it so, suggest some universities and also the qualifications and any entrance exams to be taken?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  2. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  3. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  4. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  5. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode? -- [New]
  6. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  7. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  9. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  10. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  11. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  12. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  13. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  14. Which is better option after BA course? Do MBA a good option or will there be any other good courses?
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  17. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  18. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
8th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc Psychology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which are the universities?

Can i pursue M.Sc in zoology after completing my engineering in biotechnology?
27th May 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc Psychology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which are the universities?

Can I pursue msc in psychology currently I am in 3rd year of bsc biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?