5th February 2013, 07:31 PM
sharmi dhas

What type of coaching is to be taken to study MS in UK?

hii im SHARMI... i'm Currently doing my bsc IT ...i have a keen interest of doing my MS IT in UK...I wish to know what type of coaching i must attain now in order to study there???... can a bsc graduate do MS ???

15th July 2016, 04:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of coaching is to be taken to study MS in UK?

To study MS course in UK, you should have passed four years Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university. To get admission in MS course in UK universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score.

To get good score in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you need to take TOEFL/ IELTS examinations coaching of your choice and after completion of coaching, you can appear in the examination. Once, your test scores are released, you can report your examinations scores and start applying for admission to Master's degree course in UK universities.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.Sc. (IT) course, the Abroad Universities does not offer admissions to three-year course graduates, so, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in UK. So, I suggest you to pursue your Master's degree course in India and after that, you can apply for admission to pursue MS course in UK universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?