24th January 2013, 01:03 AM
ankita gawade

What to do after passing 12th science without biology and except engineering?

what i do after 12th science without biology and except engineering?

24th January 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th science without biology and except engineering?

What to opt for after passing classin 12'th with commere
27th January 2013, 09:04 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th science without biology and except engineering?

hi
there are many options for you to go after completing your 12th as a science candidate.
You can pursue your career in the banking sector by giving the clerical exam on the higher secondary marks and for the PO after completing your graduation.
You can also do graduation in hotel management and carry out your future in the hootel amnagement field.
If you think that you will gain success in the administrative services or the government sector, then you should do graduation and along with it, you can prepare for the civil services exam conducted by the UPSC.
You can pursue your career in law, by getting admission in the NLUs by giving the Common law admission test, CLAT.
Gud luck
27th January 2013, 09:07 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
there are many options for you to go after completing your 12th as a science candidate.
You can pursue your career in the banking sector by giving the clerical exam on the higher secondary marks and for the PO after completing your graduation.
You can also do graduation in hotel management and carry out your future in the hootel amnagement field.
If you think that you will gain success in the administrative services or the government sector, then you should do graduation and along with it, you can prepare for the civil services exam conducted by the UPSC.
You can pursue your career in law, by getting admission in the NLUs by giving the Common law admission test, CLAT.
Gud luck
28th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita gawade View Post
hi, you can do CA and civil service courses and BBA hotel management and diploma etc.., after complete your intermediate without boilogy.But there may be some unusual courses like marine, minig,geoinformatics etc.., also available in engineering which have lot of scopes now
18th February 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying 12 th standard Science with biology. Can I go for engineering Courses after my 12th Std. if yes, what are the courses, pls suggest me.
24th April 2013, 11:53 AM
NMIMS_India

Dear Student,

There are a lot of career options available, depending upon your interest you can make a choice. You can go for , pharmacy or BSC-IT to mention a few.
A lot of these courses have an entrance test. If you are keen on joining pharmacy you can take the NMAT test. Registration closes on 25th April, 2013. Visit the NMIMS website for further details.
24th April 2013, 12:01 PM
NMIMS_India

Dear Student,

There are a lot of career options available, depending upon your interest you can make a choice. You can go for , pharmacy or BSC-IT to mention a few.
A lot of these courses have an entrance test. If you are keen on joining pharmacy you can take the NMAT test. Registration closes on 25th April, 2013. Visit the website for further details.
3rd May 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 science with maths can i go forengineering please suggest me what is types engineering ?
10th May 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what i do i passed my 12 with science plz help me
15th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hey i dont want to do engineering nor i want to go in medical line i m intersted in shipping and bussiness plz suggest me a good stream where i can make a good amount ogf money :)
28th May 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hie i want ur sugesstions plz
i dont want to do common engineering courses or any other common fields
can u all suggest me sumthing different
m a student without biology plz giv sugesstions
31st May 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I m 12 th std student and without bio and I don't want to do engineering then plz suggest me some currier opportunities....... I'm vry confused.....
1st June 2013, 12:18 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita gawade View Post
HI!
After passing Pass 12th with P.C.M you have many option like:-
> B.Sc Hons
> B.Sc I.T
> B.Sc Animation
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.Sc Maths
> B.Sc Chemistry
> Law
> Hotel Management
etc

If you want you can join job after passing 12th like:-
> Indian Army
> National Defence Academy
> B.S.F
> Indian Railways
> C.R.P.F
etc

ALL THE BEST!
20th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12th except medical and engineering..??
24th November 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am in std 11 th. I want to be BHMS OR BDS doctor. Without paying any donation. I am in open cast. How many marks are required in MH CET for these cources ?
8th March 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th science except engineering and medical ? After scoring 75%. Plz guide..!
8th March 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th science except engineering and medical? After scoring 75%. Plz guide.
6th July 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for microbiology or biotechnology after taking geology science in 12th?
7th July 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

After passing 10th exam from icse board with good marks.I am confused to take what in 11th standard? .I have two options either I have to study with biology or without biology so tell me that which is better or also tell which option will have me more opportunities for best job in future.
16th September 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th science without biology and except agricultural field
3rd July 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th science without maths and biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?