8th March 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I qualify for EAMCET Exam for the year 2012 if I don't have 50% in Intermediate?

sir if i don't have 50 percentage in inter mediat can i qualifi to emcet or not inyear 2012

8th March 2012, 11:48 AM
tudi.swethna

Default Re: Can I qualify for EAMCET Exam for the year 2012 if I don't have 50% in Intermediate?

hai buddy..
well eligidility for EAMCET exam is
1.The minimum education qualification required for the exam is that a candidate should have passed 10+2 50% marks.
2.The candidate must have mathematics, physics, and chemistry at 10+2.
so i think ur not qualify for EAMCET exam for the year 2012..
8th March 2012, 12:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify for EAMCET Exam for the year 2012 if I don't have 50% in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir if i don't have 50 percentage in inter mediat can i qualifi to emcet or not inyear 2012
Hi!
I am sorry to say that if you get below 50% marks in 12th class then you are not eligible for E.M.C.E.T exam..

E.M.C.E.T is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India and have domicile of A.P.

GOOD LUCK!
8th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have mentioned that you don't have 50% marks in intermediate..
And you want to appear in EAMCET exam...
But you have not mentioned that you are applying for which professional course through EAMCET exam...

The percentage criteria varies from course to course...

EAMCET exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Neheru technological university on behalf of APSCHE...

Before appearing in EAMCET exam you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria..

Eligibility for EAMCET exam----------------
-------------------------------------------

For Engineering course:------------

>>The candidate must have complete the 12th class with physics, chemistry and maths from a recognized central/state education board.
>>A candidate , who is going to appear in 12th class board exam can also apply for the exam.
>>The candidate must have secure 45% aggregate in physics, chemistry and maths..
For SC/ST 40% aggregate is required...
>>Age should be in between 17-22 years...
>>The candidate should belong to the state Andhra Pradesh...

For Medical course:--------------
---------------------------------

>>The candidate must have complete the 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology..
>>A candidate who is going to appear in 12th class board exam can also apply for the exam.
>>The candidate must have secure 50% aggregate in the above mentioned subjects..
>>Age should be in between 17-22 years.
>>Candidate should belong to the state Andhra Pradesh.

For Agriculture course:--------------
------------------------------------

>>The candidate must have complete the 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology..
>>A candidate who is going to appear in 12th class board exam can also apply for the exam.
>>The candidate must have secure 45% aggregate in the above mentioned subjects..
For SC/ST 40% aggregate is required.
>>Candidate should belong to the state Andhra Pradesh.
>>Age should be in between 17-22 years.

So, as you have secured less than 50% marks in intermediate then you will not be able to apply for medical course...
But you can apply for engineering or agricultural course...

All the best.
7th April 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

If i get 45% in eamcet then which rank will i get
13th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir if i was fail in second year physic exam in fresh result i can write eamcet exam before advanced supplementary and eligible for counseling of 2012
26th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i was getting so much tension about EAMCET
27th April 2012, 08:29 AM
ravi17283

hi,
sorry to say you will not be under qualified if you have a below50% of marks in intermediate.you may be of any stream either m.p.c or bi.p.c it's not a matter you must and should possess an average of 50% marks...
7th May 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required in EAMCET to get an MBBS seat for SC candidates?
2nd July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 36 marks in eamcet .i am not qualified in result how they will count marks.in my marks they are not added my inter waitage i got 494 for 600.pleasse tell me
4th July 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes u r qualified to join in btech. if u want the particulars about how to join and where to join contact me at [email protected]
9th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....
CAN LESS THAN 50% MARKS IN INTER ELIGIBLE FOR ENGINEERING ?????
9th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

if qualified in eamcet with 200000 rank but got 38% in intermediate can i get seat in engeenering
31st December 2012, 11:49 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Can I qualify for EAMCET Exam for the year 2012 if I don't have 50% in Intermediate?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry friend since the weight-age is added to the eamcet marks.The percentage is required compulsory more than 50%.

So sorry to say that you cannot be qualified for the eamcet evaluation and also in the ranking evaluation .

More over you can try for the 3 year degree course like bsc and bcom etc.

Hope this info helps you.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
25th February 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can i write emacet i fail in inter 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?