11th November 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I qualify for JEE mains? I want to get admission in government college offering B.tech in biotech

i want admision in governmental college offering b.tech in biotech , can i qualify through jee mains or by any other examination ??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  3. Can I get any government college through JEE Mains?
  4. Can I get admission in NIIT or government college after scoring 36 marks in JEE mains?
  5. What can I do to join AIEEE exam?
  6. Can I get admission in any government engineering college after scoring 111 in JEE mains?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  8. What are the entrance exams available for electronics and communication engineers?
  9. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  10. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  11. How can I get a government college for JEE mains after scoring 276 marks?
  12. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  13. Can I get admission in any college in India after scoring 75000 rank in JEE mains
  14. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 72 marks in JEE mains
  15. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will Ig et a government engineering college after scoring 30 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
14th August 2015, 11:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify for JEE mains? I want to get admission in government college offering B.tech in biotech

Whether you will qualify the Joint Entrance Examination or not, it totally depends upon your level of preparation for the exam. Yes, if you qualify the entrance examination, you can take admission in bachelor of technology in biotechnology.

There are several other engineering entrance examination also for which you can apply in order to get admission biotechnology engineering. Some of the engineering entrance examinations are State level engineering entrance exam or private engineering institutes exam like BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE , LPU NEST etc.

For biotechnology course, a candidates must have done 10+2 with either PCM or PCB subjects group.
15th August 2015, 06:10 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I qualify for JEE mains? I want to get admission in government college offering B.tech in biotech

Yes definitely you can qualify the JEE mains.If you qualify it goodly and scores a good rank than definitely you can get the admission in good and reputed engineering colleges.

For qualifying this exam you first should have to aware from this exam , learn the pattern of this exam , check the complete syllabus.Make a plan than work on it sincerely definitely you can crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?