30th October 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in graduation diploma? I want to do B.Ed but my percentage is 48.46 in graduation diploma

i want to B.ed but my persentage in 48.46 in graduate diploma . so please tell me about them this prosses

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  2. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  3. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  5. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  6. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  7. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  8. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU? -- [New]
  10. Passing out percentage required for Section-A (Diploma)?
  11. How much percentage is required in graduation to do B.Ed?
  12. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  13. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  14. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  16. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  17. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  18. Percentage required in graduation for IBPS?
14th August 2015, 11:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation diploma? I want to do B.Ed but my percentage is 48.46 in graduation diploma

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and as the name suggest it is a bachelor degree course of two years for one who wants to make career in teaching field.

Basically the syllabus of same course is concerned with process of providing education in right manner so that student can get maximum from their tutors. Also it teaches what should be the relationship between students and teachers so that students should learn maximum without getting hesitated.

This course is required when one looks to become a teacher of secondary or higher secondary school.

The educational qualification required for the same course is a bachelor degree course with any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

Since you have secured less than 50% aggregate in your graduation so your are not eligible for the same course from a recognized university.

But if you interested to become teacher then you can become teacher of primary schools ( i.e; up to Class VIII ) as for this there is no necessity of the same degree.
15th August 2015, 06:17 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation diploma? I want to do B.Ed but my percentage is 48.46 in graduation diploma

It is sorry to say you that you can not do the B.ed course with this much qualifications.The basic eligibility criteria for the B.ed course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

As you are telling that you have scored 48.46 % which is less than 50% so, you can not do the B.ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?