26th November 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I able to continue BE in Correspondence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE and going to discontinue my studies?

i am doing B.E 2nd year. now i am going to discontinue my studies. can i able to continue it in correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  2. Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?
  3. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  4. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  5. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  6. Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do between BBM and BBA in correspondence?
  8. List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy
  9. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  11. Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?
  12. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap? -- [New]
  13. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  14. Should I discontinue B.Sc to study BCA in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  16. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
  17. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  18. How can I get scholarship in 2nd year of Diploma to continue my studies?
22nd December 2011, 03:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I able to continue BE in Correspondence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE and going to discontinue my studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing B.E 2nd year. now i am going to discontinue my studies. can i able to continue it in correspondence?
As you have not mentioned about the university you are pursuing the course from, its difficult to give you proper information but if you have been pursuing regular course and now want to switch to the correspondence course from the same university, It might be possible depending upon the universities guidelines. In case you are planning to pursue your second year of your course from another university, I don'r think it will be possible. There are few universities which allows lateral entry on the basis of an entrance exam but I am not too sure if it is applicable for correspondence course too.
Therefore, I would suggest you to consult your college authority regarding this problem or write back to us with the name of the university you have been pursuing the course from along with the name of the university you are planning to join for correspondence course.
5th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I able to continue BE in Correspondence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE and going to discontinue my studies?

I am finished diploma in 2006. i am continue to BE in correspondance i want details in this studies.
7th August 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my BE computer science under Anna university Chennai affiliated college.I have completed my first year but not satisfied with my college...is there any way for me to do my remaining three years in correspondence..
26th January 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my BE civil under Anna university in Chennai at 3rd year is it possible to continue my final year through correspondence.
2nd May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY 2ND ECE UNDER ANNA UNIVERSITY CAN I CONTINUES 3RD YEAR IN CORRESPONDENCE
27th January 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.E or B.tech after completing my diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?