21st September 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?

Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year? I cannot continue my studies because I fractured my leg and need to take a break for a year now. Can you please let me know the details?

23rd September 2017, 07:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?

No, you can't get admission for 11th standard with 9th standard marks sheet. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard, you should have to pass 10th standard from a Government recognised board. So, you need to pursue 10th standard after completion of your 9th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard.
23rd September 2017, 08:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?

As far as you are concerned about your admission in Class 11th right after your Class 9th with a gap of one year between your Class 9th and Class 11th then it is not possible as for admission in Class 11th you must hold secondary school degree for sure.

As you have mentioned that you can not attend regular classes due to your fractured leg then you can get leave from your school on medical ground or look for the option of open schooling ( like NIOS ) and prepare for your examination on your home to complete your Class 10th as without completing Class 10th you cannot directly apply for Class 11th admission in a recognized school.
24th September 2017, 03:41 PM
Nanamummy

You cannot pursue class 11 without class 10 (matric) marksheet. All the institutions require class 10 marksheet for class 11 admission. Take a good break and complete your class 10 when you are well enough. There is still time for you. You can climb up step by step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?