7th May 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?

I am studying in 9th standard and I want to be a doctor. Is it possible to get admission in USA college in 11th standard? or I must complete 12th here in India? Tell me right path for getting admission to medical college in USA. Also I need to know what exams do I need to appear for.

Thanks,
Sudhaunsh

Related Questions:
  1. Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA?
  3. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  4. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  5. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA?
  6. Is it possible for me to do 11th in CBSE board ater completion of 10th from USA?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  8. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  12. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  13. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  14. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  16. Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  18. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
17th May 2017, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 9th standard and I want to be a doctor. Is it possible to get admission in USA college in 11th standard? or I must complete 12th here in India? Tell me right path for getting admission to medical college in USA. Also I need to know what exams do I need to appear for.

Thanks,
Sudhaunsh
After completion of 12th standard, you can get admission in USA colleges for medical course.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

Your age should be above 15 years.
25th May 2017, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?

Respected sir, I have recently completed my 10 and wrote polytechnic polycet entrance exam I want to study in abroad.Am I eligible for study please reply me soon
Thanking you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170525-205724.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	209797  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?