14th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?

Sir/Mam,

I would like to know that, will I get admission in Kerala any of the CBSE school after passing 9th Std from UAE School.? Can you tell me the possibilities on the same? What should be done next to ensure that I will get the admission as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
14th April 2016, 03:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?

You surely cannot get admission in class 10 in India after completion of your 9th from UAE as there is no such provision for it. However you can opt for admission in 11th standard in India in any good and recognized school and board.

Fir that however you will have to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective school and after fulfilling the details, you will most probably be eligible to get admission in any good school and that in 11th standard or in 9th(if you wish to, but definitely not in 10th standard directly).
15th April 2016, 02:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?

Yes, definitely you can easily do that. You just need to approach the school and see if there is any vacancy ? If yes then you need to collect the following documents :

1. The school leaving certificate from the old school or whatever in the UAE they give you while leaving the school.
2. Old mark sheets.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate.

Collect the above and submit them to the new school with the admission form and the required fee. You will be done easily.
15th April 2016, 06:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

First, you should mention the class in which you want to take admission in CBSE Board. If you want to take admission again in the 9th class only, then you will definitely get admission in the 9th class on the basis of your Grade card but if you want to take admission directly in class 10th then it will be a problem to get admission. You must visit the School where you want to take admission in class 10th and explain them the matter. If they allow for admission then only you will be admitted.
15th April 2016, 10:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I would like to know that, will I get admission in Kerala any of the CBSE school after passing 9th Std from UAE School.? Can you tell me the possibilities on the same? What should be done next to ensure that I will get the admission as soon as possible?

You have to contact the school you wish to join and you get the details of eligibility for joining the 10th standard. The CBSE Schools has eligibility for the admission to class X separately. If you satisfy the eligibility and other criteria you will get a seat.The eligibility to join in 10th standard CBSE School is given in the link. The website link is
http://www.cbse.nic.in/examin~1/admissionmt.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?