3rd February 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 10th and then I left studies for the sake of my Family. Now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th commerce?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  3. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  4. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  5. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  7. Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?
  8. Can my son continue his studies in 10th class?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? What is the procedure to do so?
  11. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  12. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  13. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?
  15. How may I get admission in AMU after class 10th for further studies?
  16. Which all certificates are required to get admission in 10th class at Hyderabad after completing 10th CBSE from Doha?
  17. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  18. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
10th February 2017, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?

Yes, it is possible to continue your studies after 10 years of completion of your class 11th. To be eligible to get admission in B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in commerce stream from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Com course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Since, you have taken 10 years of gap after your 10th standard completion, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?