22nd December 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed in Maths after passing computer science

I am a computer science studen can i study b ed in maths.
can i study to cross B ed....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  2. Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?
  3. Can I get a chance to study Pharmacy after passing 12th with Maths and Computers
  4. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  5. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  6. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  7. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  8. How to study MCA after passing BSc computer science?
  9. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  10. How should I study for Maths and how to concentrate on studies?
  11. Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA?
  12. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  13. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  15. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  16. Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  18. Syllabus of m.sc physics(h) in DU?
7th May 2014, 11:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in Maths after passing computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for B.Ed (Mathematics) course then you should be studied mathematics as a main subject in bachelor degree level course. B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for one year and course is divided into four semester.

-Applicants who are Indian are eligible
-Graduates in Mathematics with 50% of marks from a recognized University are eligible.SC / ST applicants have a rebate of 5% of marks in Graduation. Final year students are also eligible.
-Candidate’s age not exceeding 30 years at the time of admission for B.Ed course.
-Through Entrance Examination candidates will be get admission for B.Ed course. The Institution that conduct entrance examinations like,

B.Ed Entrance Exam:-

-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
-Lalit Narayan Mithila University Entrance Exam
-Mumbai University Entrance Exam
-Purvanchal University Entrance Exam
-Veer Kunwar Singh University Entrance Exam
14th May 2014, 02:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in Maths after passing computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for B.Ed (Mathematics) course then you should be studied mathematics as a main subject in bachelor degree level course. B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for one year and course is divided into four semester.

-Applicants who are Indian are eligible
-Graduates in Mathematics with 50% of marks from a recognized University are eligible.SC / ST applicants have a rebate of 5% of marks in Graduation. Final year students are also eligible.
-Candidate’s age not exceeding 30 years at the time of admission for B.Ed course.
-Through Entrance Examination candidates will be get admission for B.Ed course. The Institution that conduct entrance examinations like,

B.Ed Entrance Exam:-

-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
-Lalit Narayan Mithila University Entrance Exam
-Mumbai University Entrance Exam
-Purvanchal University Entrance Exam
-Veer Kunwar Singh University Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?